|Season 2, Episode 5|
|First Aired||January 7, 2012|
|This article is about the episode. For the character, see Frank (character).|
For the full episode, click here.
Onipex, inquiring why the theme music wasn't playing, is interrupted by Jevik, who wants to "Spice things up". He then covers the song "My Name Is", with the name Wikipedia instead. Onipex then asks Jevik "So your name is Wikipedia?", to which Jevik replies with an uncertain "Yeah..."
Onipex and Jevik are listening to a series of angry voice-mails left by an acquaintance of Jevik's, named Frank. Each voicemail escalates in anger, with the final one warning that Frank was "on his way there". The episode ends with Jevik attempting to console Onipex, before he yells; "How did that guy get my number?!?!"
- The entire episode was originally a pre-intro skit, attached to the beginning of the shelved episode, Smitten. Aside from the title card, no new input was required for its production.
- This is the second episode to feature motion in the title card.
- This is also the first episode to have the theme music altered.
- This is also the first episode to feature a fourth wall break, as Onipex and Jevik are aware of the intro.
- In the intro, Jevik attempts his own version of the song, "My Name Is", by the rapper Eminem, reintroducing his interest in rap.
- This is the only episode to feature censoring of curse words, albeit not in the actual episode.
- This was the final episode with the watermark. It was discontinued with Bully, and reappeared here as it was present during Smitten's production.
- While shit is censored in the intro, it is not in the actual episode.