| Pure Wakadung!|
The events described in this article are considered non-canon to the main series.
|Season N/A, Episode N/A|
|First Aired||September 12, 2013|
For the full episode, click here
Jevik is seen looking at a grave stone that simply says "Nick." Jevik then sheds a single tear and a section of the song "Ding Dong Song" by Gunther plays.
- In Memoriam is a Latin phrase that translates directly as "To The Memory of," examples of its uses can be found in obituaries and in epitaphs.
- This was inspired by Onipex Abridged, a parody series made by Larnuu Works.
- Ids5621 confirmed the video is non-canon, as Jevik did not know the Mall Santa, let alone his name, for him to be visiting his grave.
- Compared to other episodes, this uses the most green-screen effects.
- Jevik's appearance is similar to that from Double Date, though here he is wearing a black suit.
- This is the only video centering on only one character and his interactions.
- This, like other episodes, makes Jevik's line in Staring Contest false because a living being can't have tear ducts without eyelids.
- This is the fifth episode to make Jevik the main focus.