|Season 2, Episode 6|
|First Aired||May 29, 2012|
"The Camera Pt 1"
For the full episode, click here.
The episode itself begins with Jevik peeing in Onipex's living room when he hears Onipex's voice. However, when Jevik turns around to greet him, he is horrified to see that he has been burnt. Onipex asks him what is wrong in an aggressive manner, and Jevik asks why he is acting so jumpy. Onipex denies the claim, and Jevik asks him what happened at the beach. Onipex, however, is glad to see that Jevik noticed his "tan." Jevik tries to point out that he was burnt, not tanned, but Onipex denies all his claims. Jevik then calls in Tilex, who simply touches him and ends up being incinerated. Both are amazed by this, and Jevik wants to touch him now, but Onipex shoves him away and into some of his destroyed furniture. Onipex then threatens to punch him if Jevik tries to touch him.
- Production began on May 25, 2012. Its release was confirmed to be within the week of May 27, 2012.
- Onipex's intro audio was originally recorded during production of Rahi and was attached to the voice acting file. However, Ids5621 only discovered the lines recently and decided to include them in an episode.
- Tilex was supposed to burst into flames, though there was no available stock footage to achieve the effect.
- There was a deleted scene where the incinerated Tilex burped, blowing away his ashes. However, the scene was live action, and the lower video quality was deemed out of place. It did however prove he was alive.
- The watermark is once again missing. It would no longer be present any of the videos in after this one.
- The intro is a continuation of Frank's intro and references Rahi.
- Chronologically, the next piece of series canon is The Camera Pt 1, rather than Aliki.
- When Tilex touches Onipex he explodes, but when Jevik does nothing happens.
- An explosion would cause significant physical damage to the apartment, not just its contents.